Ok, I’m sorry for posting about Q-Blast so much. XD And also for lack of posting on all of my other blogs. But let’s get straight to the point.
If you play Q-Blast, I hope you know full well what I’m talking about… and if you don’t, well, I hope you get entertained by these glitches. Keep in mind, some glitches are good, some are funny, and some are plain horrible. xP
- When there’s a ghost… it’s just weird how two people manage to join the same game in the same second… and it happens so often.
- When the screen freezes and all the bombs go off at the same time… this… it’s annoying, I find it amazing whenever I manage to survive it.
- When just YOUR screen freezes and when it unfreezes, you find out you’ve been bombed.
- When there’s a trap cube and the game makes you glitch through all the blocks and end up on the other side of the screen. This is funny to watch and it’s quite a life-saver.
- When the laser goes through blocks and either bombs you or takes away your car… it’s gotta be one of the most annoying things ever.
- When someone gets revived, but their avatar isn’t animated anymore… Idk if you get what I mean, but basically the person gets revived and keeps playing, but they look like they’re still being revived (with the green rings and stuff).
- When you get sent to a random person’s house at the start of the game. This one’s quite bothersome as well, because it not only loses a player for the team, but you’re not even in Q-Blast anymore and you have to start a whole new game.
That’s only a portion of the many glitches Q-Blast has. *sigh*
Leave in the comments below other glitches you’ve experienced while playing Q-Blast! 🙂